Saturday, March 12, 2016

PALESTINE 510 E4


PALESTINE   E41MT   40M SSB




















March 12, 2016 - Two years after originally trying to complete an SSB QSO, I contacted E41WT -- barely.  Propagation "dropped" on 40M SSB; however, we were able to get each other "in the log" and exchanged QSL's via LoTW. This is my first confirmed QSO with Palestine!






February 7, 2015 - Mai (E41MT) from Palestine managed to generate a big pile-up this afternoon, but I gave up after an trying to contact her for approximately two hours.  E41MT had a weak-readable signal into the Mid-Atlantic; unfortunately, there were way too many operators calling. And they were calling at the same time, which created an awful mess.

Things would have "run" smoother if E41MT operated "split." I'm hopeful to spot her sometime soon. I've been looking for Palestine for several years. Until that happens, this one will remain an SWL report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

QRZ?